GENERATOR SYNCHRONIZATION PANELS are mainly designed and used to meet power system requirements. These panels function both manually and with an automatic synchronizing function for one or more generators or breakers. They are widely used in synchronizing generators and offering multiplex solutions.
Our high quality range of DG synchronizing panels is available with capacities that reaches 10,000A, and fabricated by our engineers using premium quality electrical components including copper bus bar, insulation’s, wires/cable, PVC channels, transformers, meters and switches.
The load share units continuously monitor the load and during low demand periods one or two generators will be shut down to save on fuel consumption. As demand rises again the second generator and third generator will be restarted, synchronized and reconnected to the load. When the AMF control unit detects that the main supply has been restored an adjustable observation period is activated before the main supply is reconnected. A cool down period will then follow, after which the generator sets will be shut down.
Generator synchronization panels is the process of matching the speed and frequency of a generator or other source to a running network. An AC generator cannot deliver power to an electrical grid unless it is running at the same frequency as the network. If two segments of a grid are disconnected, they cannot exchange AC power again until they are brought back into exact synchronization.
Key features of General Control & Synchronization Panel
- 3-pole or 4-pole system as required
- Various combinations of load transfer by ACBs, MCCBs or Contactors
- Protection class up to IP 54
- Load sharing/load shedding
- Automatic and manual synchronizing
- Factory built to client’s specifications
- Ratings up to 6000A
- Control functions available for engine monitoring, warm-up and cool down periods, emergency shutdown, multi attempt engine start control, engine test runs